Home

modeling forum: Get rid of WIP

SAIK HUAT

get rid of wip my ass,

what we need is an active moderator to create sticky threads full of links to tutorials and resources etc.

WE also need a thread with the most common questions answered in it.

Then people with inquiries could be directed to these threads while the forum gets used for getting feedback on your model/design.

I think what we are all proposing here is a way to seperate the WIPs from the ViewPoints of people..

I Agree flipping through 15 pages to find the Useful bits is tedious...like trying to get all the orange smarties out the tube :D

So i think that THIS is what people have in mind

Top of the Forum Page - An Active Moderator Can allow WIPs as 'Sticky' posts which dont move or require the BUMP.....cause well not only does the people interested in the model hate it when it goes page 2..im sure even the creators hate to see people loosing interest - When the model is finished it can be switched to the lower forum threads

The Model Creators can Put in Pictures and Updates in this Top Sub Forum and below people can open there own threads to discuss it or the creator can do so.

I think that would work...

Plus Sticky Tutorial Thread at the Top would work .... where all the tutorials can be shoved in there

:)

Hope this helps :D

Archived