Home

Double-Bladed Sabers...?

mythren

Alright, quick history:

Friend got me a hacked copy of JK2, it was all buggy and sucky, and MP didn't work, and I think it was mostly a demo that somebody claimed was real, but I fell in love with it, so I went out and bought it within 20 minutes, cause I couldn't stand not having sound and crap :).

Anyway, I got on some server, had a TON of fun (even won 1 or 2 of the games, not knowing really what I was doing, just swinging my saber like a madman and using Force-Push to push people off ledges :) ), but I've heard talk of Double Bladed Lightsabers from some mods...WHERE CAN I GET THESE? :).

Also, it would be a HUGE help to know about the best JK2 sites and places to DL mods and such...I generally get very in-depth with the games I play, and I can already tell I'm gunna love this one!

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any help!

-Mythren

Thanks so much...I wanna see if playing with a doublebladed saber is any differant than a single one - lemme tell yah, I've won a lot of duels now :).

I probably suck a lot and just get in crappy duels, though.

Could anyone point me in the direction of/tell me some tactics to use while dueling with no force?

Thanks!

-Mythren

Archived