Home

Question about Mods? (Easy Im noob)

Cuda1

Ok so there are lots of MODS, out their, and they all do specific special things, some of which are very cool (Cool Moves Mod) ( Double sided saber Mod) Ok so what if I want to use them both at the same time, I open up the .pk3 file and they all seem to have a .qvw or something like that file in it right, OK so Im goign to create my own .pk3 file and in clude all the .qvw files and any other important looking files in this .pk3 file and that shoudl work right? Or am I way off and this is not possible? :) Also how do I make a .pk3 file... what program?

you can only have 1 qvm. So if you have two different mp qvm, it will overwrite one. You'll need to combine the code together then compile it into 1 qvm.

As far as combing the pk3s gfx and effects, you should be ok, but the code thing wont work

What files do I need to combine multiple mods then... like what utilities... Im willing to do it, just need a starting point. The one Im really interested in is the Jedi Moves mod with the double sided saber. While Im at it, there are to moves mods... one has a backflip and front move... not kartwheel, and the roll side moves are cartwheels, but they slide the other one the carts dont slide but the backflip move isn't their and the front one is dumb... so what I want to do is combine the best of both worlds :) But I don't know where to begin or how to do this, if anyone can enlighten me, or possibly just do it for me ( assuming its easy) I would be most grateful!

ask the mod makers to give u the source files they edited to add those features. then u have to take the changes of the minor mod and add them to the greater mod. but first download the second release of the editing tools. and try compiling a mod by yourself...

Archived