Home

Nar Shadaa Starpad - Lando keeps dying.

PsychoDBZ

Ok... I'm up to the part where Lando is in the hangar and millions of enemies come through the front door. I'm playing on Jedi Knight level and its just impossible. Is there some strategy that I can use to get this done.

I've tried setting up traps, using speed, and even the flying remote thing but none of it seems to work. I have been stuck here for hours and if I don't get help soon I might put my foot through THE F***ING SCREEN. So if you know anything please help me out, I'm going freaing insane!

A few strategies that might help...

1) When the far door first opens and some enemies come out, use your sniper scope to pick off the Rodians with their high-energy rifles (whatever they're called). That will keep you from getting killed. When the enemies get closer, whip out a grenade or 2 to kill 2 or 3 of them at once. This will thin out the crowd.

Of course, there are a few waves of enemies. Once they're all in close proximity, hit your force speed and start slashing away, concentrating on the guys with the grenades. The ones with the bowcasters leave until last, since they do least damage.

Try using a combination of quick saves and full saves as you progress. It's easy to quick save at what turns out to be a bad time, so you'll have the backup of the full save.

Once Lando gets in the plane. make sure to stay at his door for a minute to stop anyone from entering and blowing his brains out.

Hope that helps.

DJ

I had the same problem, but passed after I used force speed. The key is to kill the grenade throwner with light saber first. Force speed run in front of Lando and kill every grneade throwner from the left side, just the grenade throwner, Lando can take care the rest, then run back and protect Lando from behind, and use force speed kill the grenade throwner, make sure Lando following you on the same side. once he's on the ship, he is safe.

Oh I must disagree. This is a classic lightsaber fight. A very fast one. If you screw up, you are dead. The first thing to do is to chage them with speed on. When you gat close force push to knock them down and then use the saber. Do not stand in on place for long and do not let them get near lando who is a low grade idiot. Go for the most lethal enemies, the Rodians, first. But never pass up an oportunity to skewer one. Use fast lightsaber style as this will still mean instant death for them but will take allot less time on your behalf.

Archived