Home

Why Wont The F****** Thing Work!

Mandalorian iTi

I dnloaded the SP Maul Model by Cheshire first and tried it with a new game and it didnt even show! my sabe model works but the Maul doesnt! and then i got the SP Jango Fett and it didnt work either! and i doing somthing wrong?am i supposed to load somthing or dnloaded some else to make it work? i want to be Khameir Sarin! not kyle! please help! any suggestions!

I'm sorry that I haven't played with these single player versions of custom models enough to have any advice for you. However, I would like to encourage you to be a little less antagonistic in your posts. The community is here to help you, it is not necessary to resort to rough language to get your point across.

well the most common prob people have with sp conversions they download is that they don't have the original model in their base folder too. You see if you pack up darth maul into a sp kyle conversion the game will read your .pk3 and go 'yeah ok cool you want darth maul as kyle well I'll just find the darth maul folder model so I know what to change it to'

even if you have all the darth maul files in your .pk3 because it's a sp conversion the model folder is called "kyle" and so the game can't find any "darth Maul" folder so your skin wont show up. You need the original model .pk3 in the base folder too so the game can find the 'darth maul" folder.

you can just add the whole thing into the one mod by having a darthmaul folder aswell as a kyle folder in your sp mod.

What you need to do man is get the SP_boba_FIX.pk3 which has added the the original model folder in aswell as the kyle folder. To fix up your darth maul SP conversion you need to download the Maul_MP.pk3 cause it sounds like the SP maul conversion just has a kyle folder in it.

ok i got the mp models also and the sp for th maul and it didnt work and did the same for the jango and got the madalorian mp model, and i didnt work! i even downloaded a new saber hilt, the vader one, and that doesnt even show up either? do i have to delet my old saved games even though they arent even in the jedioutcast folder period, or could it be a different modle/skin having conflics? Or like on MoHAA sometime u had to turn off "texture compression" so some things would work? Please if anyone could help:confused: :mad::confused:

Archived