Home

new idea for a mod

Methos

i have no idea how this would work, which is why i'm not going to even attempt it and happily hand it over to anyone willing. anyway on to the point, do you like team ffa, but it pisses you off that you cant kill half of the players (your whole team) i propose a mod that allows 2 player teams in ffa, a master and a padawan. they can attack everybody but themselves and i envision that they wouldnt have to use team skins because that would be lame. teaming up would be a hard issue to tackle but it could be something like challenging someone to a duel (a one button deal) i think it definitely has potential to enhance game play (2 on 1, or 2 against a group without risk to your partner) and would foster a more realistic master/padawan dynamic that some people on the boards are looking for. just imagine some of the gameplay potentials...'hey you stupid n00b, you killed my padawan, eat hot saber' this would be great for clans and would also build more of a comraderie amoungst average players i think. theres lots of stuff that needs to be worked out to get this right, but i'm just an idea man, if anyone wants to take this on or has any suggestions be my guest.

Archived