Home

<---- Mapper Needs Help From Modelers

DividedByZero

My map duel_frogger (http://home.attbi.com/~chester394/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html) is almost complete. The goal is to have a cool duel location on a street in bespin, and have ships flying down the streets in the middle of the duel (very dangerous :)). Anyway, I desperately want to get this map to beta testing phase by friday, but I've run into a fix.

The problem is this:

My ships are flying sideways! If it was a single player map, this would be easy as hell to fix, but it's MP, so it is, for some retarded reason, very complicated.

Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to take the .md3 of the bespin cloud car, rotate it 90 degrees, and then save it as a new .md3 (change the file name so it doesn't overwrite). Then send it to me (divides_by_zero@hotmail.com). Then I will test it, see if it's the right angle, if it isn't I'll tell you how many more degrees I need it rotated. Then I'll send you a list of 4 more models and the degrees I need them rotated.

Now you're asking, what the hell is in it for me? Well, because this part of my map is so incredibly vital, you'll get a large amount of credit for it. It won't be MY map, it will be OUR map.

It will be a popular map too! My thread in the mapping forum has 200 posts (that's 5 pages),1200 views, and a five star peer rateing. If you do this, it will look good on your resume :).

Help me modelers! You're my only hope!

I wonder if you could also just rotate already made prefabs? Are you going to include only bespin vehicles, or are we gonna see maybe some slave 1's or the taxi thing anakin flys in ep II and that changling bounty hunters ship? great level by the way, i've been following that thread since day 1.

Archived