Home

Keeping changes

sirezeelot

Hey, whenever I enter multiplayer and change any settings and apply them then exit the game it returns to default. I like to keep my depth color to 32 bit and name and all but everytime I exit the game I have to redo everything. Can someone help me on telling me how to fix the problem and keep everything changed so I don't have to redo all my changes everytime I enter the game. Thank you

here's the solution if you can follow it.

Download a mod, any mod really. Create a folder in your gamedata folder and name it the name of your mod. Place the mod file in that folder. Start the game, go to load mods and load that mod. Then when that mod is loaded go edit everything the way you like it. Then exit the game. Go to gamedata/Mod folder that you created. In there find the mplayerconfig file... something similar to that name, you can't miss it theres only a few files in there. Copy it and go to your base folder and paste there and overwrite your current mplayerconfig file there. Load up the regular game and you should have all the settings you put in when you loaded mod. And from then on you can change it whenever you want.

Incase this didnt work download TCK mod... thats the one I did mine with and Im sure that one works, others may not. Im assuming they will but if it doesn't work then just go get TCK mod and do it.

Archived