Home

Cloud's Buster Sword

agreatjedi

FF1 was ok..FF2(or 4 in japan) rocked. FF3 Rocked...FF5 I never beat cause Im too lazy to go out and buy the PSX Version of it . FF6 i think thats same as FF3......FF7 Owned.FF8 sucked.Ff9 havent played FF10 havent played.

just my opinion on the FF series :)

this looks sweet btw. I downloaded it. havent tried it yet though.

You can get it here

http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=326

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a good model, but yes, the bug does hamper the feeling of the sword a bit. And if your saber doesn't appear, check your Gamedata\base directory for any other saber hilt files... that's probably the problem. And btw:

FF1 was ok..FF2(or 4 in japan) rocked. FF3 Rocked...FF5 I never beat cause Im too lazy to go out and buy the PSX Version of it . FF6 i think thats same as FF3......FF7 Owned.FF8 sucked.Ff9 havent played FF10 havent played.

just my opinion on the FF series

FF1 - was about 5 or 6 when it was out, and I did play it... just not very far. :(

FF4 (FF2 American) - Great story, Great spell system, Mediocre character design. Good difficulty setting, too. Beat it.

FF6 (FF3 American) - Another great game that I didn't have a chance to play until after it was off the shelves... and on emulator. Great story, Excellent Spell and Summon System, Good Characters. Got to the very end, then got a new computer... and never finished it. :rolleyes:

FF7 - One of the greatest RPGs of all time, next to Chrono Trigger and FF6. Excellent Plot, Over-average spell system (once the summons come in, most normal spells besides Ultima take a back seat), Excellent Characters, Good graphics for its time (just like Chrono Trigger), Great Summoning System and Difficulty Settings. I still love Chocobo Racing. :D

FF8 - The "Red-Herring" of the FF series. Great Characters and Graphics, but the plot stunk more than a day old fish in the sun. Come on, "someone from the future is controlling you." That's worse than if FF7 were only based around beating Shinra.

FF9 - Good characters and graphics, Over-Average plot, but oddball spell system. Plus, just give all your characters the auto-life spell and you will never lose. :p A bit more oriented towards the kids than the audience of FF7, from what I can tell.

FFX - Pathetic protagonist, but other than that the character scheme was pretty solid. Good spell and summoning system, but the game drive was centered more on normal attacks than true spell casting, which can be a good thing or a very poor addition. The plot in this one was fairly poor, IMHO, but with the addition of voice acting and amazing graphics, the game redeems itself for that flaw. :)

Yes, I have followed the FF series a bit too closely. Merc out. :fett:

Originally posted by Mercen4ry

Place Aeris for Jan instead of Mon Mothma. That way, you get to assume that she's dead throughout most of JK2 SP, only to find her alive in the end. :D

Merc out. :fett:

Yeah. Actually thought of that a little while after I posted but thought "what the heck, someone else will post it anyway" :p

Archived