Home

JK2 player modelling tips & tricks site

Anavel Gato

I've decided to create small website (more of a living document) with good JK2 player modelling tips.

Nothing on modelling and skinmapping only tips on how to get your model to work in JK2. I won't bve listing anything that's in Spacemoney's tutorial either just things that I read and that helped people.

I read this forum almost every day and see some good tips being posted and I am in the middle of this process and know that something like this can help people in the future.

So far I only have a couple of tips from myself to offer and some that I found on this forum (I still have to add the credit's for these tips to the page). But ofcourse I'll be depending on other people's input for a great part.

So here's the URL....

http://members.lycos.co.uk/coruscant/

Lemme know what you think and if you have a tip to share with the world...please email it to me!!! tetsuo@xs4all.nl

edit...I'm planning to move this page to a different host soon because it has very annoying banners/ads.

Sorry To Go Off topic but enyone here want my predator model for resize & refitting to jk2 skeleton???(nope i cant do it with free milkshape 31 days trial...No Can do)i didnt do the caps for model i just took the jk2 skeleton with caps & bolts but my model is smaller than the skeleton & the hands & legs are wrong.so i need help..e-mail me or contact me with msn messanger:Ville_Mattila89@hotmail.com i'd happy to let someone look at my work & do the job for me...ofcourse he would get hes/shes name in the credits(nick name or real name or both :]).& Great Job Gato on that tutorial it helped pretty much :)

Archived