Home

Need some Feed Back ASAP

PIo Koon

hey everyone

ive been looking though these forums the past 2 days..and im shocked at how well the modeling community is with input, motivation, and modeling skills.

me and 2 other people were making a mod for C&C renegade...called Zero: Stolen Property...it was a halo based mod...and their modding community was not as good as i hoped.

but as seeing how stuff works in this game and how helpful people were...i have a question that i need alot of input on

Would u guys want to see a Halo based mod come out for JK2?...there wouldn't be any vehicle action since vehicles are'nt in JK2...but it would be Halo based...my only problem is im not really sure how it would all work, seeing as thers no buy terminals or anything like that

im just wondering if u guys would like to see a halo based mod for Jk2...and your opinions on what u would want in it

Also if u guys convinve me to move from Renegade to Jk2...if there would be anyone worth being on my mod team and helping us get models skins and stuff in game.

we already have a few models done so were not starting from scratch here...but plz let me know what u guys think..this is very important to me!

To simulate the experience of playing Halo... on the PC!

Who wouldn't want that?

Even if you took over a year to develop the mod, it would probably get released long before micro$oft releases the actual pc port!

Can you believe they are actually in development on the sequel without even pursuing the port of the first Halo?

They just can't abide the thought of playing their flagship xbox game on any other platform - even if the alternative is their own windows platform!

Spacer...ive known this for a few months now...ty for telling me though...its not gunu be exactly like Halo...stuff will be changed to keep away from copyright...anyway hers the description..i will release another one tonigth cuz this one wa made long ago..i just don't have time right now to write it all out...heres the storyline

Zero: Stolen Property is a Multiplayer MOD that will take place about 20 years after the Halo Incident. During the 20 year Time Span, The Marines built 5 more SPARTANS, making a total of 6. The Covenant got pretty pissed about how many people they lost at Halo, all thankx to Master chief and the help of his Marines at his side and wanted to get revenge anyway they could. But on one day a message went out from a Marine Outpost to Earth, telling them of a testing of the SPARTANS on the planet Thrace and exactly where they were, the Covenant intercepted the message, and the SPARTANS and Marines on Thrace were ambushed by Covenant Dropships. They fought long and hard and eventually made the Covenant Retreat, or so they thought.10 minutes after the battle they realized a SPARTAN was missing, and feared the worst.

A year went by after this, wondering whatever happened to him. But the US Marines are about to face a new threat of Covenant technology that might overthrow them, and leading to the destruction of Earth, The SPARTAN Elite. The SPARTAN Technology was opened and studied by the covenant, until they could make their own suits for their Elites, making them more powerful than ever. Its also rumored that on the back plate of their armor, and inscription is imprinted into the plate, that translates "Stolen Property"

if we move this is stuff u can expect to see

------Marines------

different marine models for different purposes

5 SPARTAN models

Heavy Suited Spartan(counteracts with Hunter)

------Covenant-----

2 kinds of Grunts

2 Jackals(jackals might be taken out, odds r high)

3 different Elite models

5 SPARTAN Elites

1 Hunter(counteracts with heavy suited spartan)

the only things i am having problems figuring..is in Renegade...i planned on having all ranking colors for Grunts and Elites...i planned on having the regular elite..cloaking elite...and sniper elite all as different players...same for marines

would there be a way to make "buy" screens or anything?...also..is cloaking a possibilty?...and ive heard rumors that Vehicles can be put into Jk2...is taht true?..if so hers a vehicle list

-------Marines-------

Warthog

scorpion

LSWD-Fighter

LSWD-Bomber

Pelican

-------Covenant--------

ghost

Wraith

Banshee

Dropship

Bomber(unkown name)

there will also be new units and vehicles...but looking at what i want in the mod...im starting to think that if i wanted all this..i should either stay in Renegade...or move to T2(harder to mod *--_--)

but let me know cuz im kinda new to Jk2...2 weeks havin it

Can you explain to me how this MOD will be played out?

As for vehicles I wouldn't think they would work. I assume, there is a way to cloak, as mind trick basically does that. You would just have to mod him to have a unlimited force pool and allow no one else to have force see. Then when you activate cloak you actually activate mind trick. Would that work?

Archived