Home

Nar Shadaa Hidout - I'm Stuck!!

Nesneros

H E L P! In the NS-Hideout level, I've jumped accross the boxes in a very tall room and got to the other side, crossed the tall room again on the platform and down some corridors have come to a cul de sac where the only exit is blocked by 2 garbage trams (whatever they're called). I can used Force Pull & Push to Move them a little, but I can't clear the passage.

Where have I gone wrong & what shall I do to progress? :confused:

Right after jumping all the big jumps and reaching the two garbage trams simply force pull the tram you can see once.

Now run back through the level to the big room with the garbage compactors. one door leads you to a room with a big glass wall, through it you can see a button on the other side,

(just ignore the button i only mentioned it so you know which room i mean) at the far end of the room is a box which you force pull then climb over and crawl through the opening. follow it round, where you get to the garbage trollies, this time force PUSH. now a new passage is revealed on your right.

I don't know how you guys figure this stuff out. I've been stuck on this for hours trying to figure out what the deal is with those carts and never would have gotten it without this forum.

The puzzle in this game is definitely a lot trickier than any in the past have been.

Archived