Home

Will Someone make a Goku Model plz?

SithLord Maul

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DBZ would be easy to make a Mod for IN Jk2 .. There being force powers already just need to Edit Efx and Stuff..

Personaly I would love diffrent Force like Kamehameha

They have Dbz mod for Half Life called Dragonball mod and ESforces or something I played it , Really Buggy"

Id like to see a Dbz Mod made for Jk2 altho I dont watch every single episode of DBZ I am a DBZ Fan..

Wouldnt you like to Kill Desann with a Fireball?

i dont think you would need a DBZ mod to shoot fireballs and what not. and labeling it DBZ mod would get you pretty badly flamed in these forums. but the powers and what not could pretty easily replace current one, even though all the ones i can think of are dark side...

(ie rage instead of "powering up", or the lazer blast thing replaces lightning (not the greatest switch, but whatever))

BTW, can anyone tell me why every request for an anime based model turnes into a contest of which is better? DBZ, Gundam, Pokemon, who cares?

you do obviously, but if they like it, try to respect their opinion and keep a freindly, mature atmosphere.

Originally posted by OCH

According to their profiles, Gohan_Trunksss is 14 and SithLord Maul is 18.

that it!!!!!!!! im changeing my profile heh, i told u its not important an why should u care. ppl can like DBZ if they want , for me i watch the show and i enjoy drawing it too, now drop the subject and stick to what the forum post was made for. DBZ GOKU model not how old are u guys.

Originally posted by morphius_doh

Gundam Wing is a hell of a lot better than DBZ!

I watch both so now u gona say that gundam wing is no good too? why the heck do u guys keep posting post crticizeing DBZ if u dont want a DBZ model dont even look at the post!! if u guys are posting in this forum then u must like dbz cuz ur checking out what there saying about DBZ.

in all honesty, the american DBZ is pretty bad. Gundam wing is also pretty horrid stuff, compared to the original series' before it, etc. The japanese DBZ was cool as was the manga. Americanized anime is and always has been pretty much crap, i believe the material is always best in its original format, subtitled from japanese.

But hey, thats just me. Maybe i'm wrong and this pokemon crap and yugioh is really how its meant to be

:p

i'm an old-school anime fan, 70's and 80s stuff owns

Archived