Home

Will Someone make a Goku Model plz?

SithLord Maul

jango we are currently waiting for a responce from a diffrent forum to see if there gona make the model, there is quiet a long list on there forum though but we have more post asking for the DBZ skin on it so there is a good chance we will get it, unless he decides its not a good idea at the moment to model it but like i said we have more than one post supporting the idea of makeing the Goku model.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SithLord Maul

DireTan, do u think u could make it?

I would like to see it made but me make it ? no Im not ready to take on any responibility like a Mod. Those who do Produce mods I salute you cause it is no Easy task..

Im a Mapper not a Modder :)

Originally posted by Lucko Mabri

Some things do and do not fit into jedi outcast. DBZ doesn't. I dont know how som,e things do and some things dont its just dbz isnt one of them.

It may not fit into Star Wars but is that gonna stop a mod being made?

Do Swords fit into Star wars? Lightsabers do but not Metalic Swords, Katana's In that Ninja Mod somone Made..

I dont think that fits into star wars but someone made a Mod on it..

No matter whether it fits or not (which imo it DOESNT), this thread certaintly doesn't! unless you, or someone else ARE making a model, or arleady have started, this thread shouldn't be iun the MODELING forum. If you want to make a mod or want someone else too, go talk bout it in the EDITING forum, this thread has gotten way out of hand with all the DBZ-fits vs. DBZ-doesnt fit and it has no purpose to be clogging up the MODELING forum, when i go to the modeling forum, i dont want the main thread to be a heated argument on whether DBZ fits into JKII or not, or if your waiting for a response from ANOTHER forum on whether your models are being created. Id rather see a thread about someone working on a model, someone asking foir help with a model or someone testing a model. You really only have three Appropriate choices 1- go bug-out the -REQUEST- thread with your -REQEUSTs, 2- go back to the other forum, or 3- SHUT up!!!!

Did i say what fits into star wars? i said what fits into jedi outcast. Some things DO Some things DONT. I dont like the katanas myself. Anyway d you see servers running the katana mod? NO! Anyway i dont really care if you make DBZ Models as if anyone else except u tiny community of DBZ Lovers would use them.

Obviously, some people missed the point of my earlier post altogether.

People, if you're not going to add anything constructive, criticism or praise either one, then don't bother posting. If your post count means that much to you, go spam the Valley or the Swamp.

Okay time for constructive criticism. The only way the whole community will like a DBZ model is if you adapt it for star wars. Give him a different name some different clothes and whatever other way you think. Or you could make new star wars anmie models for Jedi Outcast. See thats constructive.

-Lucko Mabri

p.s-I Still dotn like DBZ :p

new cloths? it sounds like it will work , but does it really matter if the others download it or not? just as long as i can see the model im wearing thats all that matters to me, like drath vader i know a lot of ppl have it but no one uses it but me on servers that i play. anyways maul if u want cloths for the look at the very first post on that offical model request forum , the one with the cow in the robe, doesnt that robe look like a good one for Goku? just if u can get it in better detail for the modeler.

All I can say is that the_Beast has proven his own immaturity.

As I mentioned way back when, I wouldn't download the models, but I disagree strongly with those who think the models are not worth making. If there happens to be a modeller who is a fan of Dragonball, then by all means let's see some.

I'd actually be really curious to see a Kuririn or Juhachigou model. I might break my own rule for one of them.

Archived