Home

Raven's Claw question

Jaster21801

Really sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't remember and JK doesn't work on my computer anymore... Why do Kyle and Jan have the Raven's Claw? Did the Moldy Crow get trashed up? I seem to remember Kyle ripping the wing off or something... Why couldn't that have just been repaired?

I've beaten all of the games in the series and it's never explained. The front of the ship looks like it was salvaged from the original Crow (which was damaged if you took the lightside path in JK, though we don't know the full extent of the damage), but maybe not.

I guess we'll have to wait until they write novels to cover the events that happened after JK1.

Of course it's gonna be on the light side, other wise, Kyle should be emperor in JK2. But I think it sucks how Kyle dosen't have his old ship, he had it for Dark Forces and Jedi Knight, dosen't really seem right to have a new ship. A bolt here, a new wing there, a bit of spit and polish and the Crow would be good as new. But that ship did get Kyle out of a few mess's.

Archived