Home

Help with multiplayer music please/anyone need a sound tech?

DTWD

Hi there,

I have created a fantastic multiplayer duel tune (using all original star-wars music) but when i do everything that i am supposed to, to get it to work, it doesn't. It just plays it in the intro to the game (in multiplayer mode) i downloaded some of the replacement music from the site that says it's supposed to replace the duel theme, and it doesn't, it just does the same as what i got it to do. It's really annoying becuase i assumed i could replace the music when i started, if i knew i couldn't i wouldn't have bothered. Well i say i wouldn't have bothered, but it's a fantastic piece of music on it's own.

I played it to a few music buddies of mine and they said it was really good apart from a couple of points where the tempo changed to radically. After listening back to it with them i informed them (this made me laugh) that all these "Glitches" where John Williams's and not mine. There was only one direct major tempo change i did, and it works, because it fits the mood of the music. When you hear it you will agree with me.

If anyone wants me for any sound work on anything then let me know at:

dtwd@dtwd.co.uk

I am cabable of doing almost anything thats possbile in the world of digital audio. Well actually i am sure i am not. But i can do a lot, and have a really good go at everything i do and it's always upto a high standard.

Hope someone can help me, and i hope someone needs some help out there.

paul

When exactly do you want it to play? If you wanted it to play for every map, you'd need to replace every music mp3 with it.

If you want to put it in your own map (that you designed), you would just link to it directly.

If you just want to play it while you play, queue it on repeat in WinAMP and turn off music in the game. :p

No i wanted it to play in multiplayer, so when your playing multiplayer it plays my duel music. Instead it plays this crappy thing. But i can't find it anywhere. It always seem's to be the same tune.

paul

Archived