Home

Swamp help

BlackRose

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I've searched the other messages and my problem doesn't seem to have been discussed from what I could find.

I have all the necessary items and get the raft to the first time 12:15 N just fine. Then the next time is 1:05 W and I spend hours trying to get the clock to go to that time and it just simply will not go there. I've restarted the game to get a different set of directions and still come up with the exact same problem. The first time seems to be found with no trouble then the second time just doesn't appear.

Here are my times for both sets of instructions:

12:15 N 3:05 S

1:05 W 4:00 E

1:10 N 4:40 N

2:10 W 5:25 N

Times from previous saved game are:

12:05 W 1:50 N

12:25 S 2:20 S

12:35 S 3:05 W

1:15 W 3:50 N

Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated. Even if you just could tell me how long it takes to get to the second time on the clock I'd appreciate that as well. I'm sure it shouldn't take over an hour of going in circles to get to the second time.

TYIA

Black Rose

Originally posted by BlackRose

I have all the necessary items and get the raft to the first time 12:15 N just fine. Then the next time is 1:05 W and I spend hours trying to get the clock to go to that time ......

The first time seems to be found with no trouble then the second time just doesn't appear.

12:15 N 3:05 S

1:05 W 4:00 E

1:10 N 4:40 N

2:10 W 5:25 N

Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated. Even if you just could tell me how long it takes to get to the second time on the clock I'd appreciate that as well. I'm sure it shouldn't take over an hour of going in circles to get to the second time.

TYIA

Black Rose

I think there is a misunderstanding.

You should look at the time that is displayed on the screen (lower right corner) and then follow the directions that you have in the describtion.

When you enter a new frame a new time is displayed and you look for that time and direction again on the paper.

If the clock shows 12:15 N, then the next doesn´t have to be 1:05 W :)

Archived