Home

Models I would love to see made...

chrblr

I must say that I am very pleased to see such a vast community attached to one game! I love Jedi Knight 2 and love playing it with all the different models that have been designed! I am currently not a modeler or skinner but I do love playing as the models that you guys make! Some of my favorites that definately stand out are, Darth Maul(Cheshire), Lady Brena(Cheshire, Spacemonkey), Wookie Model(Major Clod), Darth Vader(Sithlordii), Boushh/Leia(Oddjob), Mandalorians(Bloodriot, Absath), Aayla Secura(Spacemonkey), Exar Kun(Sithlordii), and a few others as well. I know that there are others that helped with the models that I have stated, sorry! I have a few suggestions or rather requests if anyone would be willing? I would like to see a "Blade" model and also Blades sword hilt. I know there was a Blade skin on Ploycount for Quake2 I think? Another request is for Cheshire to add the full sith robe and hood to his excellent Darth Maul skin. Just like he was on Tatooine fighting Qui Gon with one saber active. Maul looked so mysterious and bad ass there! There were a few other ideas that I had but can't remember them right now. I will post them when I do...

Archived