Home

Menus

superracer0022

I have a question, how could i edit the menus in multiplayer to add another option in the controller settings. i know the cvar command but when i click on the setting i cant choose a key for it. all im trying to do is add another option in the multiplayer control options to set up a key to toggle the dual blade light saber. can anybody help me?:fett:

superracer0022@hotmail.com

I tried the ui and i got it to appear in the menu but when i would click on it to choose the letter for it, it wouldnt work. it just wouldnt enter the letter i chose, it just stayed as the three ?. there must have been something in the ui or somewhere else that i missed.

thanks anyway:racer:

does anybody know where i can find a tutorial or something so i can learn how to edit the menu files properly, and also to Subject, isnt the asset2 for single player and the asset1 for multiplayer because what i want to do is add an option to toggle the dual saber to the multiplayer control menu so i want to know which menu files i should edit, although i may be mistaken :racer:

Ok i have tried logical reasoning, and was able to get it to appear in the Controls Menu, the files i edited were controls.menu and ingame_controls.menu in the jk2mp folder in the ui folder. i only want this to work in multiplayer. it shows up but when i click on it to choose a letter when i type in a letter nothing happens. do you know of any other menu file i should look into modifying to get it to work. thanks for the help :racer:

Archived