Home

Binding/knock down

Leadthumb

Ok im probably just an idiot but when i try to bind a key (h for example) to taunt it says "unknown cmd taunt". I also noticed that there are like 6 taunts so i wanna bind a couple of them to different keys. But so far all im able to do is display "unknown cmd taunt".

OH! and how come i push and push or pull and pull and i only rarely, like 1 in 10, am able to knock someone on their ass. And at the same time EVERY TIME its done to me i fall down. is there something i dont know like aiming low or something....?

P.S. I own bs whores

oh and also i thought about it and me and my friend came up with the idea that the backstab moves, being relitively high to the man down, should miss when someone is knocked over. but all other moves that actually hit the ground should still hit.

mmmmmmm............

first of all to bind tount u must bind the +taunt not the taunt

the 6 taunts are the q3 taunts that arent available here another thing to knock some one down be sure he is hiting that was he cant block the push or the pull the closest the better and if the target is ducked and is not moving dont waste your force on him u cant knock him

Archived