Home

Any U2 Fans in here? Bono model WIP

LeMon_Vox

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post hardly at all, but I follow the great threads that the True Star Wars Universe needs.

Anakin's

Obi's

Qui-Gon's

and now. . .

Bono

As a hardcore U2 fan, I've always wanted to play with a Bono skin.

Almost made one for the original JK, but they were simplier days weren't they.

If I can offer a request/advice. . .Bug Eyes baby!

Maybe a different model with The Achtung Baby Fly Glasses, and the Black Leather Jacket.

:)

Great Model, keep it up!

Seriously, this is awesome. . . I bet here in a little bit you're gonna be flamed soon, but keep it up. The likeness is uncanny!

I think you got the nose and mouth. . .perfect!

Great great job.

I really look forward to this Model/Skin.

*Achtung Baby*

• 1 month later...

ohh and yes i'm a U2 fan i have all their albums and 3 dvds, why they havent put all the old stuff in dvds!!! i would love to see zootv, popmart, live at the red rocks and all in dvds, i also have a u2 website but is really crappy and i have not updated it for a long time anyway here it is:

http://members.fortunecity.com/fernandovox/

r u planning to do a popmart version of him? u know with the short hair and the muscles shirt? it would rock also to do a model fof "the fly" or macphisto

Dont hate mey, dont hate mey :)

Yeah a I would LOVE to see the old stuffs on DVD too. POPmart could be amazing, this whole POP art thing has alot of options.

If Ill be able to finish this modell, then I will try to make a MacPhisto model, but that one needs unique animations too, as U know. And bald-bono is also a great idea :)

Actually, I wanted to record custom sound w/ Bono, but in August we couldn't meet, and I forgot this thing in May.

So till I can't make this plan, I'll use some funny quotes, like "What the bloody hell?!" from the Simpsons, or "Sorry about that" from PopMart Mexico :) But if you have any good ideas, snippets from interwievs...

what about "F*ck the Revolution"!!! :D

i have a live version of People get Ready and in there Bono gets pissed and shouts to a guy "Listen Guy one more piece of sh*t out of you and you are out of here. i don't care if you pay the front roll" and then to the Security guard "One more and he is f*cking out of here" that's pretty funny some of that could be put in as a taunt.

• 2 weeks later...

I collected some funny sounds from the elevation tour. Quality is really good, cos the recorings are soundboard or earpiece.

I also worjed on his face, hope he has even more better look. But I still didn't make him new temp texture to show how it looks now... Dont have too much freetime at the moment :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by LeMon_Vox

I know, I know... Bono who? And who the fock cares Bono... whatever!

Well, got a lot of freetime, and Iama hardcore U2 fan. So thats why :) But anyway, there were rumors that Bono will be in Episode 2. He didn't make it, so I do...

Please, don't attack me, it's a really hard job, I need good imressions :) I hope with skins he'll have a better look.

Here are some WIP images

WIP 1

WIP 2

WIP 3

God bless!

Yeah i love U2 i saw them in london the day after his dad died it was the best ever!! i hope this model goes well!! great Jim

• 3 weeks later...

hey lemon_vox did you stop working on it? :( i bought the best of 1990-2000 dvd on tuesday and i remembered that you were working on this model, i really hope u continue working on it, to combine U2 with StarWars is my dream LOL, i'm a huge fan of both things i even play JO while listening to U2, so it would be great to have a Bono model to play with. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll NEVER give up! :))) I just made a little break... And still making, but Ill try to finish the model. Recently I sent some PM to all the biggest modellers around the JK2 forum...

I hope that someone get my, I hope that someone get my... Message in a Bottle...

But if I late too much, Bono will have new hairdo, new outfit and shades, and I'll be really foked-up :)))

Oh yes, the new bestof DVD really ROCKS! I only miss, Elevation and Walkon... And the original cut of LNOE (w/ the funny quotes)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived