Home

I NEED HEEEEEEEELP and some understanding!!!

Braska

Hi guys whats up?? listen i need help learning how to make my mods that ive downloaded work. im kinda new to this whole Online gaming and its really cool and i want to get it to it more but not understanding things is a real big set back. anyhow i downloaded the enhanced sabers for one and it seems to be working just fine. but i also downloaded Episode 2 sabers and they dont seem to show up. how can i select which episode 2 sabers i want to use an dhow can i get duel sabers and mauls saber?? :band:

you unzipped the files right? well if you didnt you need to unzip them and put them in your game data base. if you did zip them and put them in the right spot then i dont know what to say but you might unzipped it wrong or the file is wrong.

:confused: i was just testing them out on a fake server i made on my machine, but i diden't get to choose more than the normal sabers. yeah i unzipped it to the base folder and all the rest of the mods are working i just don't get it is there anything else you can suggest and maybe a good server to play them on??:D

Archived