Home

white saber?

Mcloud

ive seen a few screenshots of skins with a plain standard white saber (kueller and greyjedi-sp i think)

the 1 white saber i found was in the varietysaber file and is completely different being too thick and having a yellow trail

anyone know if a normal white saber has been released or if theres an easy way to set one up in sp?

thanks

edit:

found a white saber mod in fileplanet, this has 3 jpegs (core, glow and glow2)

works quite well but the outer bit of the saber trail is still blue, any ideas?

thanks for the reply garik, im just trying to remove the blue glow and trail from the blue saber, is there a quick console command(s) i can use?

i tried having a look at your mod but got a bit lost im afraid :rolleyes:

just realised the garik.bat file is intended for mp not sp, could that be a problem?

cheers

Er, yes. There is no possibility to change the SP code, my mod is for MP.

If you want a white saber in SP you can only get a white trail by editing the saber.shader, but that still leaves the glow on the floor. It has been discussed in this thread .

@Daskers

What hight mod do you mean? Haven't been around lately, so I don't know what's new. Please tell me and I can say if I can do it.

Thanks. It looks like Dest is planning on making some more modifications. Maybe, if u don't mind doing so, u could see if HE will add it to the next version (that way future builds will already come equiped with it).

Archived