Home

i need help

jedidude32

will please somebody tell me what to do? i am in the room where my lightsaber is and i have no idea how to get my lightsaber to ground level i know i am supposed to use push to cntract the pins but i read that somewhere and i have no idea what that means will somebody please tell me?:fett:

Press P to use the 1st person. Jump on the rock all the way to the bottom (the cage comes up), use the speed force and run towards the cage. AS you get close, use the "pull force" and get your lightsaber.

This frustrated me. You may have to try it several times. As soon as you get it, save the game. Lots of luck.

Jeez jedi dude too many threads on this... :eyeraise:

Firstly i find third person view easiest, push p to go to third person view(the view where you see all of kyle), there are these small statue type things dotted around the room which you can't destroy, you have to walk in front of them and use force push (F1 or push z or x to cycle through your powers then f to use it). Once you push them all, the saber will drop down, alas with a cage around it!

Now in the room there is a black panel on the floor, it is actually an elevator and a switch, do this:

1: stand on the panel, facing the room. it will now remove the cage around the saber for a short time, and begin moving downwards, elevator stylee.

2: as it nears the bottom hit force speed, as soon as possible run towards your saber.

3: now when you are close enough to the saber hit force pull it will leap into your hands!!!!!!!:D :D :D (to use force pull either cycle to it using z or x while running towards the saber in force speed mode then hit f when in range, or easier hit F2, again when in range). You may have to try this many times. (12 if you're me!!)

To get out the room jump up towards the ropes holding the large boulders and throw the saber (right mouse button), do this to all the ropes. wahey, if you need anymore help with this email me at everydaysagreenday@yahoo.com instead of posting here! ;)

Archived