Home

Kejim Base-half non-solid bug

dud

I don't know if this has been listed. I am running the 1.02 version, but I did not see that this bug was addressed for the 1.03. I am running WinXP with the 29.42 detonator drivers.

This is near the end of the level, right before the crystal laser chamber. I get into the Gunnery Chair after shooting the officer out of it. I shoot down his mates. I then get out, and push the button and lure the stormtroopers to me. I get back in the chair and mow them down. I then jump out, and go to the crystal laser chamber.

Now what should happen is I get in the cubicle behind the control box, and turn on the laser which blows a hole through the door. Instead, I can't touch any of the buttons to activate the laser. In fact, I seem to be able to go into (practically INTO) the controls, and can halfway go through walls, but I cannot go all the way. I also can go through boxes. I cannot push any buttons, or operate anything anymore, but I still can hit control to get into the gunnery seats again.

The only way I figured to bypass this was to basically avoid getting into the gunner seats. Everything works fine if I do this. It only happens when I get into the gunnery seats and start shooting. It seems to happen more often when I hit control instead of jump.

Archived