Home

Orgy Fight(Yavin Final)

Tom_Keo

This one is for all the peeps who complain Desann is too easy. No, Desann isn't too hard, but that's not the highlight fight of the game. The highlight is right before it.

(I played the SP in Jedi Knight mode)

Try this, stop when you're in the room looking over 3 reborns. Get ready (heal, regain force mana). Then jump down and go throught the opening on the opposite side of the room. The 3 reborns will follow you(don't kill them). Run through the hallway, where you'll attract 1 shadow and 3 more reborns. Keep on running to the courtyard, where 2 shadows and 3 (or 4) reborns will start chasing you. Keep on going through the other hallway. After the short cut-scene 2 more shadows will appear. Now you have to stop.

At this point you'll be surrounded by 9 or 10 reborns and 5 shadows. Now that's an orgy (of lightsabers of course, not what you think). Have fun. If that's not enough try killing your foes using only heal power (no speed, no lightning, nothing else), and/or at a higher difficulty.

There'll be a lot of screaming and body parts flying around.

Yeah, this part of the game is pure mayhem. I had one hell of a time getting through this part at the Jedi Knight level. I am currently playing the whole game through without any cheats on the Jedi Master level. Not to this part yet. Stuck at Galak Feyar, but looking forward to Yavin levels. Although in the Jedi Knight level I tried and tried and tried to fight this group out in the courtyard but finally had to back myself into an alcove where they could only come at me one at a time.

So far the best I can do without cheating (or quicksave) is 1 vs. 2 shadows and 3 reborns on the Jedi Knight Level, and it is damn hard. But using God mode to chop down 15 opponents within the span of 1 minute is by far the most fun in SP.

don’t forget about the other shadow troopers right before the courtyard, you don’t haft to fight them but their still there. they are located on the top level (where you meet Luke before) the elevators don’t work so you’ll have to jump. :c3po:

Originally posted by CoolMoeD

don’t forget about the other shadow troopers right before the courtyard, you don’t haft to fight them but their still there. they are located on the top level (where you meet Luke before) the elevators don’t work so you’ll have to jump. :c3po:

Yeah,that was a really fun part.I found that out after I beat the game the first time.

Archived