Home

Problem with Jan(whatever her name is)

Piccolo_US

I have done everything I can think of, but I cant get her to follow me to the console on the first level so she can enter the code. I enter the large room, and she is there, if I go toword her, she either says, thats the wrong way, or, I cant do this alone. The problem is is that she either stays in that room, or stays in the hallway. I never see her following me, and it that I know of, she changes locations after I am out of that room/hallway. What am I doing wrong, I have tried going into the hole in the floor, and out both doors, yet she still does not move. Also, I didnt get a reply in tech help, so.... I got my game to run by turning my desktop color depth from 32 BIT to 16 BIT. I dont know if it has something to do with it, but whenever I turn textures on 32 BIT, the face of Jan looks ok, except that part of it has a blocky look like there is a shadow being cast on it, however Im pretty sure there is not anything casting a shadow on her.

My friend's jedi knight game does that too, the blocky shadow, I

hate it. I just hit High on the settings then changed it to 1024 768.

So i dont know.

But about jan, I think you just go to the room dude. She like automatically appears there Or something. Because I dont

remember here having to follow me.

Archived