Home

where to start on gmax

fat_101

ok i just dl the gmax software and took one look and jumped straight 4 the tutorials, but it doesnt tell me how to start they all(from what i seen) start with something there i.e a grid of a head.

how do u make the grid to start ? or even better what do u recomend starting with, is it all technical to draw the grid for example do u have to put the lines in exact length to start with?

plz help i really want to learn this cool stuff

:newbie:

p.s whats the best model to start with 4 practice, something easy to sculpt

my opinion...download or ask for models to mess around with...shape it and everything until u learn more tools and how things can look

thats how i learned...i just looked o tutorials to find a button and what it does and how to use it

also...for hwat to use...it all depends...Box's...Cylenders... and GEOSPHERE-OCTO(DO NOT USE SPHERES OR OTHER GEOSPHERES) are the best in my opinion...all the others r'nt very useful except plane for fixing holes...and cone sometimes

but Geosphere-Octo...Box...and Cylenders are the best way to go

TNX ... :D erm where can i d/l any models from? i looked in my jkii folder just to mess around with but no luck.

If anyone can send me a model to start practacing with or a web address i would be very grateful :D :D :D :D :D

Archived