Home

i am looking for a duel of fates sp map if u know anything about this plz answer

free_lancer3018

I haven't heard about any Duel of the Fates single player maps but if you want to play the multiplayer map as a single player map then just open the consol "shift + ~" and type map "the name of the map" (without quotes) and you can play it.

Then just spawn in some opponents for you to fight against (npc spawn "name") after you activate cheats using the "helpusobi 1" command.

If you want to spawn multiple opponents accross the map so it will out play like other single player levels just type "notarget" place your opponents (they won't see you) go to were you want to start and then type "notarget" again to play.

Yah I'm playing 1.03 I don't like the problems of backstab and I would probably have stayed with 1.02 if the game was only ffa, but there aren't enough duels servers left and that is the part of the game I enjoy the most.

Mabey I should go back to 1.02 though so I can play free for all without having to always have absorb on. I just wish that Lucas arts would let raven make a new patch so that this game isn't divided.

Archived