Home

i tried it

ihavedirt

hey,

i tried this on friday night in about 5 seconds and i didnt get it to work. needless to say, i havent done any modelling tutorials and used milkshape for the first time about a week ago.

i made a bo staff for my ninja mod/level im making and i got the saber tags to work.

there are two tags, *flash and *parent (i did read that you were meant to rename them to tag_flash and tag_parent but i didnt). im assuming that the parent tag is where the hand is positioned and the flash tag is where the light comes out?

for the double saber, i duplicated one of the tags, and the saber came out the bottom (of the second saber) but didnt come through the top. im wondering if perhaps someone with a little more skill and knowledge than i can try this coz it just might work if you know what you are doing.

also, wouldnt there be a md3 or glm for the "destroyer" double bladed saber? if there is, maybe we can extract that from somewhere and just pk3 it? im sure everyone has thought of that but maybe me mentioning it again will bring us luck

~* beau *~

Archived