Home

Can someone make the BeetleJuice skin

BeetleJuice

Hi there. Can some1 plz make the beetlejuice skin for me. He would have a white and black striped suit and greenish,whitish,yellowish hair. His bot support could say "Go ahead...make my Millennium ahahahahaha." If some1 alrdy made a beetlejuice skin, can u email me at eracuoyodyhw@hotmail.com. Thanks a bunch. If some1 finishes the skin can u email me at the same email address. Bye

BeetleJuice welcome to the jk2.net forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!! Please accept this "jk2.net welcome basket" filled with endless ammounts of goodies which you can snack on while browsing our forums!! :D :D :D

I don't know of any beetlejuice skins that have been made, who knows perhaps in the near future someone will make it. Also why don't you try? All you need is Adobe Photoshop or any other graphics making program and extract some skin files on to your hard drive!! All it takes is some practice, you can start here: Skinning Forum

Cheers and good luck ;)

Hey, I didn't say I thought Beetlejuice was dumb, rather I think ... oh who am I kidding, I can't lie about this. This is a STAR WARS game, on STAR WARS forums. If you want something wierd go to Massassi.net or something.

Archived