Home

Shadow Troopers?

SAJ

Other than knocking Shadow Troopers off great heights, how does one effectively destroy them--Cortosis, etc.?

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, I'm not allowed to use the search (I don't know why on this, either).

Thanks

To be honest, I don't find them all that difficult. I finished JKII a couple of weeks ago, and afterward starting finding these posts saying that the Shadow Troopers supposedly have Cortosis armor. I finished the game by just out-sabering them, I didn't realize they were supposed to be impervious to sabers.

Force powers are important fighting these guys. The trick I used most often with them: force grip them, then throw your saber as soon as their saber turns off. It is very effective to finish them off, but be careful when there are 2 fighting you at the same time.

Lightning works too.

Good luck!

Yeah, I second the Grip + Lightsaber throw.

Using Push/Pull is not as effective against these guys.

What is really cool is when you have helper jedi with you, you can grip the trooper then everyone else chucks their saber at him! Great stuff!

Sometimes they force push back but if you are far enough away, it is not an issue.

:fett:

they're pretty easy for me.... i just fight them like i would ppl online, they're armor doesn't help them much...

in fact sometimes i kill them in one hit......

i would get one in a saber lock... and hack his hand off :cool:

Archived