Home

To Kinja...

PIo Koon

yes i know this should be done i PM...but that popular guy's pm box is full and he couldnt recieve this...so guys plz cut me some slack on this and don't tell me to pm him...because i can't =OP

in a earlier post i made a couple days ago about my Coleman Trebor model...

now its finished and im very proud of it

but i remember u making the comment that u were planning on making him but didn't say anything until u saw my post

are u still planning on making him??

i REALL REALLY hope u are and i really hope uve already started and will have pictures soon

even though i know once u release urs people will play as urs more than mine..im fine with that...becasue i know your very good and if i look how u went about the model...i could apply it to my model and just play around with it(won't release of course)

then take that learning expereience and apply it to my future models

well thankx for reading this kinja..u and ur friend are very popular ;)

i hope your still making trebor and can't wait to see the first pictures..lata man =O)

Yo Plo! Yes I still planm on making Coleman and you will be more than welcome to use it to learn from. I'm really busy at work though, so I cant say when I will get started on the model yet. Hopefully pretty soon though. Anyway if you remain frequenting these forums. I'm sure you'll be among the first too hear about it:) Good work on your model BTW. Keep up the hard play!

W00t!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinja u rock!!!!!!! =OD

yay..im happy now...and u'd really let me have inside info? yay =OD...thankx for replying Kinja...and BTW...clean ur PM box out ;)

can't wait to see u start him, im looking forward to it...keep up the good work

Archived