Home

Problem, 3.7 - Nar Shaddaa - The Smuggler's Moon - Streets [Track down the gangster,

SunnyWai

I'm Currently having a problem with the game jd ii: outcast, in the level :- 3.7 - Nar Shaddaa - The Smuggler's Moon - Streets [Track down the gangster, Reelo Baruk] and am having problem moving the crates, i av jumped off the balcony into a building undereath and open the pannel which extended the bridge. but when i came to moving the crates the lift is already down b4 i moved it onto the pannel on the floor, which means that when i move the crate onto the pannel which then open a litte 'door kinda thing' at the same time the lift is already moved up before i have time to jump onto it!!!!!!! having already read the guide-walk through, which explains things will happen the other way, completely opposite to mine!!?? so what can i do??? i can't get onto the bloody thing(lift). can antone pls help???? thanks alot.

You have to go through the door then to the left. Force push/pull the crate onto the large button and this will open up a small area of the wall. Go onto the lift and force push the crate off of the large button through the hole in the wall. You will then be able to go up the lift. I hope this helps.

Archived