Home

My stupid saber idea/mod..laugh if you like :P

finn_brice

ok this is what I think would be cool although its not starwars like at all...

How about a mini "dagger" like saber in both hands, if they were small sabers the defense would not have to be doubled, plus some very cool ninja type moves could be pulled off with this dagger combo...

The user could choose to have one or two, or maybe one long saber or 2 small ones.

Another advantage of this would be that one saber could be thrown whilst still defending ( at 50% ) with the other saber. Or both could be thrown of course.

Just my little idea..

cya :D

Fizzy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Cough *Cough

Cool Idea.

Originally posted by finn_brice

ok this is what I think would be cool although its not starwars like at all...

How about a mini "dagger" like saber in both hands, if they were small sabers the defense would not have to be doubled, plus some very cool ninja type moves could be pulled off with this dagger combo...

The user could choose to have one or two, or maybe one long saber or 2 small ones.

Another advantage of this would be that one saber could be thrown whilst still defending ( at 50% ) with the other saber. Or both could be thrown of course.

Just my little idea..

cya :D

Fizzy

why do ppl wut ninja and samurai stuff in the game!? is a sw game... play with sabers, nuff said

Archived