Home

Casual Gamers

Kanubis

I'll be signing up to SWG on Day 1, but it'll be my first MMORPG, even though I've got me a s**t-hot PC and lightning ADSL connection.

The thing is, I've got a eight-till-five job, a wife, and a pretty hectic social life, so I've never felt that I could give one of these games the time it needs.

But SWG has been advertised as balanced for both the casual gamer and the devotee, so I'm going to give this one a try.

The question is, how are they gonna acheive that? And are any of you more dedicated people a bit concerned that your gaming experience will suffer as a result

Thanks

well I think they mean that you can pace your self and still have fun. It wont be a mad rush of 24 hr straight gaming to get to level 200 and rule the world.

When they say its catered to all types, I think they mean that there will be as much to do for low level players as there will be for high level players.

Now that I said that, how or what they plan to do this with? Your guess is as good as mine.

yes, i think the same as koffin, u won't need a high lvl to roleplay since combat is very resistricted so u can do stuff without having a high lvl because u won't be threatened by the high lvl pk'ers as long as u are a bit careful (stay within city limits or at least in the non pvp zones :))

Archived