Home

Model + Item Attachment Help plz

Horrorz2002

Hello -- I've recently noticed quite a few models with moving capes and such coming out...and a thought just hit me...

The new twin-saber mod created by Dest is going to be up and going sooner or later (we hope)...and it would be interesting to have models that went with it...to make gameplay more realistic and a--anyways I'm rambling...

Is it possible to create a model with a lightsaber hanging from his/her belt that swings back/forth when the character is moving? (like a cape...it moves up like its catching the wind when a player moves).

Excellent! Now that the hard part is through, time to do the easy part! Learn how to create a new model, create a skin, make it look awesome, and get it in game!! ^_^.

Needless to say...I'm not erm...exactly experienced with FPS engine editing....or models / gmax / all that fun stuff....hey...anyone wanna make a model? :) or if it's possible, attach a lightsaber to a model? Or tell me where I can find out how?

Hehe I'm a pain...if nobody is up for any of the above, NP...thanks for the reply btw.

Archived