Home

Lucre Island - can't get the...

nsapronov

OK mature fellas, I am stuck in the game on Lucre Island.

I've visited every pocible place and collected all the items I could.

I got instruction how to find Pignose Pit, but I can't use it with no clocks. The CHESS players have the clocks, but seem to use the with no end. One of them seem to be fond of Breatny. She doesn't want to help me though. I've made a monster to use it as "Breatney" to shock the chess-players. But it didn't work.

Please give me a hint.

OK, I went through the swamp. Pignose Pete has been put in jail.

I made a monster and stealed the termits by a wooden hand.

By now Ozzy seems to be unbeatable in duel fights and goes deep into the forest when I try to accuse him. I can not follow him without any path. So, I am really stuck. I don't know how to use the collected items, I don't see any way how I could get into Pete's house, I can not jump in the Bank's window, I am not able to put termits into Ozzy's stick...

Hey, guys!

I really don't want to use a walkthrough, please let me know your clues.

I went through the swamp. Pignose Pete has been put in jail.

I made a monster and stealed the termits by a wooden hand.

By now Ozzy seems to be unbeatable in duel fights and goes deep into the forest when I try to accuse him. I can not follow him without any path. So, I am really stuck. I don't know how to use the collected items, I don't see any way how I could get into Pete's house, I can not jump in the Bank's window, I am not able to put termits into Ozzy's stick...

Yes, I made it.

I discovered the secret cave and the waterpool with hidden treasures (or something ???). It's strange that I am not able to grab anything from that cave. I pushed the button and opened the unbreakable glass window to the Marli treasures. I dived deep into the water, but couldn't see what exactly was there. There is some lighting fish there... It steals my fish!!!

Archived