Home

WIP: Saesee Tiin (Re - Born)

Ansible

Once again, I will begin Saesee Tiin! This time I will model it off of my drawing I'm going to draw. This model will be ten times better than my first Saesee Tiin.

So far I have drawn the head, front and profile view. I know it's not the best, on account I haven't draw anything in a while, and that I rushed it, but I'm going to trace it in 3dS and straiten out the proportions:

http://www.geocities.com/jk2_models/saeseehead.txt

Now all I need to do is draw the body, resize, and upload them into max.

(To Admins: If you don't accept me making a new thread for my redone Saesee, you can close this and I can just post on my old thread.)

I finished the body drawing today, like I said before I'm rusty on my drawing skills but it will be clearer once I trace it in max:

http://www.geocities.com/jk2_models/saeseebody.txt

I will be starting on the model as soon as possible, hopefully I'll get a good bit done before I go on vacation (next Wednesday). I'll be gone for two weeks.

Thanks for the feedback ever-well Matt anyway.

**Edit**

The reason you can see the legs through the cloth is because I'm going to have to model the legs under the cloth.

Please, anyone who can draw (good) out there, I need a huge favor. I need some drawings like the ones I did above, but better. It turns out I didn't have the proportions right and it totally screwed me over.

I need:

(On one page) A drawing of the body, de-robed, front, side (right), and back view. Proportions correct (i.e. front view shoulder matches side view, pointer finger matches pointer finger, ect.

(On one page) I also need a front and left side view of the head, in detail. Proportions correct (i.e. front view nose matches side view nose, ect.

Don't worry about resizing it, I will do that.

Please, can anyone help me.

Also, if you can, send some of your other work to Jmbennett1@aol.com , zip format.

Ps. I need these as SOON as possible.

Archived