Home

The Uberest Battle: (Episode II/III)

Bluedaze

Should Uber Battle II and III be written?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Uber Battle II and III be written?

• Yes, it was a funny and interesting story that I often find myself relating to
    • Yes, but I have a few suggestions that I\'ll post below
    • No, I have no imagination and am not interested in hearing anyone else\'s
    • Doesn\'t matter; YOU be the judge

The Uberest Battle: Attack of the n00bs

This is the link of the first story written by me and IceFox98. For those of you that haven't read; it's just a simple story relating to other people's experiences in MP. Anywho, check it out if you haven't read, and maybe you want episode II and III to be written. With the release of the 1.04 patch, Uber Battle Episode II also promises improved special effects and digital enhancements (utilizing geo-mod and matrix technology). So post your opinion, and change the galaxy today :D .

Originally posted by SeraphimII

Hey be nice and atleast put a 'You've just wasted Seconds of my life and I want them back' option because I feel riped off! ;)

Those seconds weren't mine to waste. Besides, shame on you: You should have already realized in this "dog eat dog" free market economy that there are no refunds. BTW thanks to your post, the feeling is now mutual :) . It's also just an introduction of humor into these forums, and if you can't spot a good-hearted joke when you read one, it's that time of decade to get some actual human interaction.

Originally posted by Bluedaze

With the release of the 1.04 patch, Uber Battle Episode II also promises improved special effects and digital enhancements (utilizing geo-mod and matrix technology). So post your opinion, and change the galaxy today :D .

I thought 1.04 wasnt comming out...

I heard that Raven wasn't going to, but I read a thread on the forums saying one was coming. So I check it out and sure enough. Brand New 1.04 includes: extended nerfed force moves, and a whole new opportunity to exploit a different set of moves/combo's etc., which will have the public yet again raving for 1.05 to come out. I tried....but I just can't feel sorry for those people anymore. In my book, you get a 2nd chance to realize the situation isn't going to change, and that's it. "Of course, that's just my opinion; I may be wrong."

Originally posted by Dissectional

Patches patches patches, WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END??!?!?!?! Every time a good patch comes along, another one comes by and screws it up.

I hope you don't mean 1.03 to 1.04. If we finally get a patch that forces players to use "skill" like 1.02, it will be too soon. Just my $.02; I don't want to turn this thread into another flame war. :eek:

As for 1.04, the official tell is it will be out tommorrow (or, in EDT later today). We will just have to see if they can live up to their words. Merc out. :fett:

Edit: Once again, I forget to address the main topic. Yeah, keep up the good work Bluedaze; a little humor is surely what this forum needs. :cool:

Sorry to say this...Look deep down and you will see the truth though.

Like a man once said before me.....

Arguing on a Video game forum is like the special olympics.

Even if you win, your still retarded.

Sorry =( I can see the time and effort into some of these posts and I want to cry. =(

-Rosco

Originally posted by icefox98

Arguing on a Video game forum is like the special olympics.

Even if you win, your still retarded.

[A wry smile cracks on his face]

All to true Rosco. However, I'll have to check the books but.....

[The feet shift]

I don't think anyone is arguing in here......There's been five replies :) (not including this one).

[The camera is kicked in]

[static, Fade to black.]

Yeah well some guy was going overboard on the caps lock....trying to make a point I GUESS....but I just had to set him in his place.

[Feet Shift.]

[A wry grin cracks upon my face.]

[The feet shift again, this time awkwardly.]

[Dirty, untied sneakers kick in the camcorder.]

Archived