Home

Easy Reborn Kill or Stun

Darth Vader JK2

I think that everyone knows this but I'll post it anyway.

You need lv. 3 Grip and lv. 3 Push to do this. (lv. 3 Saberthrow just in case).

If you're in a high room or outside and you're attacked by a reborn or a shadowtrooper you can do the following:

1. Grip him.

2. You weight him almost above your head (more than 45 degrees). You have to do this fast.

3. Let go of the Grip and at the same moment use Push.

If you are lucky the enemy will be thrown so high in the air that he will fall to Death. If you aren't lucky he will fall to the ground and will be stunned for a few seconds while you can use Saberthrow and kill him.

NB! This does not work on Desann (he will just push you if you try to Grip him).

I hope you liked it.

:duel:

I think you need cheats to do this (force jump and pull at lvl 5, ill check at 3). Anyway, when you're at level 5 jump and pull - in a large room(like when you duel your first reborn on the cloud city or the "ladder" map). All you do is hold the spacebar down which makes your character jump his highest, and while you are at the peak of your jump, force pull the reborn and if he dosn't block it he should go flying super high into the air and fall to his death, it's super fun to do, even works on tavion, i tried doing this to desann but for some reason he dosn't die unless you can get him to fall all the way to the seemingly endless darkness:eek: . Oh well, have fun with this, I know I do!

You'll know this one too.

If you want to control anyone "bad" with mindtrick you have to use this code:

Helpusobi 1 or devmapall (to make cheats useable)

Then setforceall 1138 (all force powers) or just setforcemindtrick 1138 (maybe setforce mindtrick i dunno).

If you have done this you can control anyone "bad" with your mindtrick for a limited time. (Is good for using on someone except desann. Then fall down from cliff.

Plus setforceall 1138 gives you two new styles: Desann strong style and Tavion fast style.

I hope you like it.

:duel:

Another fun thing to do with mindcontrol... well, first turn on notarget, then spawn to reborns, control 1 and fight the other, kind of fun... but if you want a real challenge, spawn desann and a reborn, control the reborn and hit desann... good luck on that one, hahaha:eek:

Archived