Home

WIP: Imperial Armored Guard

PIo Koon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im taking its outta shadows of the empire (sorry canna remeber the begging post) i would like to say that looks excellent :hoops1: three points u win kinda good :D

but :hang1: erm something dont look right, theres not much of his cape (is there supposed to be that amount?) but otherwise :bounce1: mes jumping with happiness

thankx so much icepool...that side view gives me the best idea on how the helmet should look so im gunu go back and tweak that

------HELP--------

for some reason...when i click on a link like this

http://www.link.com

all that happens is a windows internet explorer pops up...but thers no link and nuthing loads...this happens with EVERY link that is typed by a user or anything..does anyone know why? and how can i fix this? its REALLY REALLY annoying

yea

i give up on touching him up..i can't really do anything else to him without screwing him up so i might see if i can find someone to touch it up a little better

thankx again for the drawings icepool there really good

Your a f**king idiot were not going to do the royal Guard. Two already making them why would we want to make a model when two already being made. You ask the same thing in my Snowtrooper thread. Bogus SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok looks like ill be a lone critic so dont hang me yet :(;)

the only thing i see wrong with it is the sholders, the piccy shows it pointy at the top but if it means risking the model to be screwed up LEAVE IT!!! :D

anyway once its realeased u can change it then as an update

FATTEH

thankx guys..im happy with it

and Xyphox...no rpob =O)

yes i know the pics show it pointy and i tried editing it but i screwed up and reopened it the way it is now..but ill probly go back and edit it maybe

anyway..Boba...man plz don't cuss at people in my posts if they say something stupid..ur gunu give us a bad name lol

if anyone wants to help me get this model looking better id appreciate it..i added a belt onto him and his hips don't look so plain anymore..but i need help making him look more like a prince xiors royal guard or hes gunu stay like this..

either way..i think they both look cool

Archived