Home

Are you ready to take Command?

Niroe

The more I read these forums as well as many others, the more I notice that there are some looking for a PA that will take a chance on them and give them a commanding role.

How can anyone honestly expect someone to give away a position of authority from the start of membership?

Does the Commanding role not taste better once it’s EARNED? Why should one lead the ranks and make the decisions that could effect the survival of the group if one has not yet proved their worth? Why would the men under you follow if you have not given them reason to believe you have what it takes to lead them?

Those that are in the role of authority now are there because they have earned the right through organization, patience, and the wisdom it takes to create a group dynamic.

We are NOT offering anyone a position of automatic power.

We ARE offering you the chance to prove to us and yourself that you are worthy of taking Command.

We ARE offering you a chance to make a difference in the Rebellion’s efforts against the Empire.

If your looking to join a growing PA go by our website http://www.guardianhq.com and submit your application. Visit our forums and see for yourself that The Guardians know the meaning and value of HONOR and LEADERSHIP.

For any further questions feel free to email Recruiting Officer Niroe Stryker at

wjn319@comcast.net

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, or concerns on our forums. Any one of our friendly and dutiful members will be to respond.

We look forward to hearing from you.

for shame!, this man could teach aristoteles a thing or two about public speech and u mock him?.... for shame

:D juz kiddin ::D :D

Read his speech, then re-read my post.

You'll see just how much I was right.:angel:

By the way, Sorry Niroe. You are very well spoken and someone made a hell of a good choice having you do recruiting. So dont mind me, Im just drinking and posting again.

While a good post Niroe's recruitment add neglects one thing:

Your chances of genuine command are much higher in the Imperial Faction, and you'll get to command Stormtroopers, who will fanatically follow your orders, as opposed to players who have silly and unproductive views on things like self-preservation.

Oh, and we have AT-ATs...

Don't delay, serve the Empire today! :D

Originally posted by RoyalGuard

While a good post Niroe's recruitment add neglects one thing:

Your chances of genuine command are much higher in the Imperial Faction, and you'll get to command Stormtroopers, who will fanatically follow your orders, as opposed to players who have silly and unproductive views on things like self-preservation.

Oh, and we have AT-ATs...

Don't delay, serve the Empire today! :D

so all u have to do to have genuine leadership is give up ur self-esteem and serve the evil empire, saying good-bye to freedom everywhere :)

Koffin...

Relax...enjoy your libations...I can appreciate that kind of humor. ;)

RoyalGuard...

Your zeal for serving the Empire is applaudible and entertaining at the same time...something to be very proud of. I always enjoy reading your responses.

Thanks Guys.

Archived