Home

Leave your 1.4 Patch feedback here!

DRockW

***BORN AGAIN EX SPAMMER***

For those of you who have played the new patch, what did you think. In 1.3 I thought I was a God, after playing 1.4 I feel like bantha fodder. I guess I'm really going to have to learn how to play properly now if I ever want to kill anyone again. While I'm bummed my kill ratio is gonna suck for awhile, I think this patch was necessary to bring back the spirit of the game. Great job Raven!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,after playing 1.04 I feel like a n00b again. Its gonna take a lot of playing to get good at it again. For the first couple hours I was asking people watch different moves did,and how much damage it took off. Its not a bad patch,its just gonna take getting used to.

This patch is everything I ever wanted out of Jedi Knight II. It's funny, I've been telling people for days now, "enjoy that stupid pull backstab twirl while you can loser. After 1.04 you won't be winning games for a while." Now my prophecy has come true.

I was decent with 1.03 because I wasn't the best in spamming the backstab pivot. My natural fighting style was the one being forced on 1.04. Now, I'm at the top of the list. I was at the top of the list plenty of times on 1.03, it's just that the only way to get on the top is to completely disregard proper fighting style and just flat out become an "assfighter". I'm seeing some of those 1.03 backstab whores now and they freaking sucked because they were never actual good saber battlers; just good backstab whores.

Hehe....justice has been served for now. Now if they can take off blocking a little more.

Archived