Home

Single Player Source Code

V3NUUUM

Right first off, we all need this. We need it to make the mods that we have been dreaming of for single player for aaaages. I've already talked to Ravensoft about this and they state that the DLL format is just not safe to distribute. I'm sure all of you know that anything can go into a DLL, such as viruses.

What you need to ask yourselves is, do Raven and Lucasarts really think that we are that stupid that we want to destroy other peoples computers?? No, I didn't think so either. It sounds like a copout to me, as I'm sure that some people could easily slip a virus into one of the qvm's ? Raven also states that none of their games have ever really been modded in single player. Fair enough. Someone at Raven should have sat down and told everyone that they were making a Star Wars game.

I'm not a great coder, but the DLL contains the game and cgame parts and the exe contains the ui. I'm not quite sure what the UI actually does but I've never changed it myself in MP. As far as i know, those two parts (GAME and CGAME) contain all the logic for the weapons and etc etc.

What I want to know now is, why has it not been released? Why can't Raven or Lucasarts let the logic, NOT THE ENGINE LUCAS, be released??

There are a lot of modders out there who also want the same. To be able to finally have a dual bladed saber, or dual sabers. To modify the force powers, A.I, weapons etc. The list goes on. I think we need to start a poll, to see if we can get what they say we can't have. I need some positive feedback people............

Archived