Home

I'm stuck after 3 minuts...

Bjawnie

Hmmm...

I'm playing the single player version and after I've been walked around for a few minuts and shot a couple of men picked up the key from the officer or what ever and can't get any futher.

I'm missing something here :confused: I thought the key was supposed to be able to open some door to a cargo, but where is that?

Please help a crying man here...:(

i'd still like to know the answer to bjawnie's question of what the hell do you do with the supply key. nobody answered it sufficiently. i got the suppy key from an officer, went up into the control tower and tripped the alarm, thereby turning on the outer defense system, went back down to where jan was standing, got in the turret gun and blew open the bay doors, got on the large platform lift with jan which descended down to a doorway. kyle says to stay here, and jan says do't be long. well, i've searched the whole area where jan waits, and i've also jumpmed under the lift after it has gone up, the entered a basement area with some sort of power generator. i can either blow it up or turn it off. either way it doesn't seem to do anything. once i get in the basement, there's no getting out, and i can't find where to use the supply key. i've tried using it on any and every type of door or cargo area but nothing responds. helo me get thru the early stage of the damn game. i can't figure out where to use the supply key. somebody please help!!!

*SPOILER* sorta

I believe the crate it goes to is in the room immediately to your right after get out of the elevator. It's one of the shorter crates with lights on it. Also to get out of the basement, blow up the generator and go through the hole in the glass behind it (it's kinda hard to see) and go up the elevator. You have to do this since it's a rather vital part of the mission.

For future reference... Those supply keys are helpful to get into those storage crates with red lights on them, but they're not essential to the game. If you get a key off a downed officer and can't find where it goes to, then don't worry about it. Keep moving! It's the security keys that are essential to progressing in the game.

Archived