Home

Question Concerning New NPC's

Kit Fisto

I was wondering if any of you guys could help me. I have managed to get new npc's into the game with the help of the relative threads but for some reason the new npc's won't hold their weapons properly. The weapons function fine but they all appear to be fixed onto the players crotch. If there is a solution to this problem can somebody please explain it to me. Cheers.

Did you check out the tutorial? The answer to your question might be there.... if not, there are at least four threads active with step-by-step on how to do this. Basically, you need to add certain prefixes ("jedi" or "st" for exapmle) to the new npc's playerfolder and npcs.cfg entry in order to get the weapons where they belong.

Originally posted by drjimmy515

Did you check out the tutorial? The answer to your question might be there.... if not, there are at least four threads active with step-by-step on how to do this. Basically, you need to add certain prefixes ("jedi" or "st" for exapmle) to the new npc's playerfolder and npcs.cfg entry in order to get the weapons where they belong.

not really.. you could have them set as whatever you please. when you spawn them with radiant you just give them a targetname and you can set their weapon with icarus. :D

Archived