Home

Saber MOD's

Hanch Saode

Anyone out there using Saber MOD's? The ones that make the saber look like the movie sabers...

I know that there is some called episodeiisabers and prequalsabers2.0......anyony tried some of these?? And what is your opinion about them??

Also I have dl'ed a sound mod that makes the sabers sound like the ones from the classic trilogy....actually I find it pretty cool!

But what is your opinion?? And is there any other saber mods like these that you can recommend?

It's...um...that thing...you know, the one that this mod changes your saber into?

In other words: I dunno, but I've heard a lotta people say this mod is pretty cool, I'ma DL it and check it out.

I still wanna know what that MOD was that some server (forgot the name, GARH!) was using, you could choose single- or double-bladed sabers by pressing 1 once for single, again to close it, and one more time to open the double saber. They balanced this out by making the single saber a LOT longer than it should be :). Also, block rate was HUGE, like a Jedi should be - I was in a duel with a guy for 12 minutes before he finally won heh...was a lotta fun.

Archived