Home

Lightsaber cheat how ?

kaith

In a server I saw someone playing with an invisible saber. He was hitting as fast as the light mode and as harmful as the heavy mode. How is that possible.

Can someone please tell me about this multiplayer cheat ? How can I do it ?

I think it was a pure server.

And I want to learn about the different reborn models. How can I use them. I see people playing with different reborn models. I can see their models but I can't choose them. How?

:deathstar

i dun know about the saber one but i know about the reborns =)

just type in ur console

/model Reborn/Acrobat

(this blue and white)

/model Reborn/Fencer

this is the green one

/model Reborn/boss

This is the red one wif black

/model Reborn/Force user

this is orange/ wif red one

I've had the invisible saber before... If you idle your saber on someone else's body they die in 3-4 burns. The saber appears turned off but it was actually damaging people, and after about the 4th burn they drop dead with your saber seemingly off.

I don't know how to deliberately get the invisible saber, but you probably shouldn't abuse it.. they might kick you out or something. If you do get it, I think you should turn on the saber then turn it back off, or saber throw it and it'll probably go away.

If you mean his saber was actually invisible, I have no clue. But if you mean his cycle indicator was clear I know what your talking about, but it's very buggy and not really fair unless everyone is using it. It's basicly using all 5 saber styles in MP and isn't supported and very buggy(which is why you saw no color in the cycle).

I'll refrain from broadcasting how it's done for fear of being flamed. I will say it's very easy to implement and I'm sure there are others who know how to do it as the guy you saw did.

I DO NOT use it for the reasons above, although I would if everyone did. I wish someone with more knowledge than me would create a mod around this cause the more styles the better.:cool:

yes indicator was clear

you couldnt see the saber mode

i would be glad if i use it against him

it's a swedish server so most of you are not interested

but i want to kill him with his weapon so that he doesnt use it ever again

Archived