Home

Flack or flechet? tis the question for all u UT and JO players

Lord_PhilMil

Flack cannon of golen arms flechite (or how ever u spell it)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Flack cannon of golen arms flechite (or how ever u spell it)

• Flack is my favorite
    • flechite is my favorite
    • could not care less

Well, the Flak Cannon seemed to fire a bit slower, and could hurt you (the bouncing flak could ricochet off walls for example) more easily. Then again, it seemed to do more damage, and you didn't have to worry about anybody blocking the shards and sending them back at you with a lightsaber, or pushing the explosive canisters in your face....

The Flechette has the nice ability to bounce those glowing orbs around corners, which I like a lot, but it isn't as immediately deadly (or dangerous to the user) as the instant exploding canister of the Flak.

So I guess they're about equal. They're both fun weapons to use, but the Flak had just a bit more "ouch"-ness to it, since it would cut you up into little bite-sized morsels when hit. ; )

Flak Cannon gets my vote...

Why? Well, cause in UT that was my weapon of choice, and I was pretty good with it - the primary attack ripped anyone to shreds at point-blank....and the alt fire was good for longer ranges...but the Flechette in JK2 seems to have less of a spread on their primary fire, and I hate the alt fire because...well...um...wait, I think it's cause I play a Jedi on Jedi vs Sith vs Merc servers and it rips me up if I can't get a Push off quickly...

:D

Archived